Here are 39 ways that would be a good start.
1) Eat only organic produce and organic, grass fed meat. Avoid any factory farmed meat like the plague and try your best to avoid conventionally grown produce when possible.
2) Eliminate sugar from your diet completely. Fruit doesn’t count.
3) Cut out all processed foods.
4) Dairy, soy, wheat, sugar, white flour and legumes are inflammatory for the majority of people. Get rid of them.
5) Don’t piss away all your money on bogus, bullshit supplements.
6) Drink a gallon of water per day.
7) Cut out all other beverages. Except for green tea, a limited amount of coffee and some vodka now and then.
8) Practice intermittent fasting on a daily or weekly basis or at least go longer between meals.
9) Get to bed by 10:30 or 11pm every night.
10) Have a routine that helps you wind down each night. Lower the lights, read, etc.
11) Get off of the computer at least two hours before bed. The screen over stimulates your pineal gland and messes with your ability to sleep.
12) Buy the most expensive mattress and sheets you can afford. It’s where you spend a third of your life.
13) Use big compound barbell lifts, gymnastics and strongman exercises to create a well rounded, functional, strong, muscular physique.
14) Focus on a handful of exercises from each category and stick with them until you are really good at them and can no longer make progress. This will probably be years.
15) Train heavy (but in a safe manner). I can never say this often enough.
16) Stick with programs for more than a few weeks. Months or years might be more appropriate in some cases. This also bears repeating. Too many people are program jumpers and get nowhere.
17) Put all of your efforts into a few things that actually make a difference, instead of trying a million options that all do next to nothing.
18) Find a way to get focused. Somehow, some way. Most people have zero focus and thus zero control of their lives. Don’t be another multitasking, confused, out of control, getting nowhere fast member of society. We have more than enough of those.
19) Don’t replace real strength training with some clown like “metabolic conditioning” workout because you think it will help you lose fat faster. It won’t. You lift weights to get bigger, stronger and more explosive. Remember that.
20) Keep a training journal. Record everything. Always try to improve, slowly, over time. Not necessarily workout to workout but over months and years.
21) Train outside more often. Fresh air and natural Vitamin D production are very underrated.
22) Do hill sprints.
23) Pick up and carry or drag heavy shit.
24) Get at least 20 minutes of sunlight per day without sunscreen.
25) Floss daily.
26) Eliminate excess clutter and bullshit from your life. Minimalism…
27) Have sex three times per week, minimum. Preferably with hot chicks.
28) Never allow yourself to get too fat.
29) Never allow your conditioning to slip too much. Always stay in shape.
31) Play a sport or perform some type of fun physical activity once in a while, even if just on weekends with friends. Hike, surf, play volleyball, tennis, flag football, swim, whatever…
32) Read a book. In fact, read lots of books. Aim for at least two per month.
33) Never hang out or associate with negative people. Cut them out of your life permanently.
34) Reduce stress in your life.
35) Check email far less often than you do right now.
36) Watch less TV than you do right now.
37) Never hate or be jealous of anyone. It takes too much energy; energy that could be used to better your life.
38) Listen to Public Enemy.
39) Read this site daily.